Gator fans, tell us what you are hearing

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
about re-opening, what you did for 2 weeks, how prepared are you going to be for an up and down Mizzou?

Yes, but this thread has nothing to do with Ohio State fans.

Unimpressed Not Funny GIF

Dan Mullen said he doesn't want to play until they can get 100,000+ in the stadium. So Florduh forfeits the season and nobody recognizes they do.

Nothing to worry, Gators will be looking nice with these

If FL losses to Mizzu.. You Gator fans still all in on Mullen?

Grantham's defense performance is being honored with the Helmet logos this week.
Seriously, what does Mullen see in Grantham? His scheme isn’t effective and he’s a very lazy recruiter(at least he was at UGA) and Mullen brought him over from Miss State

Seriously, what does Mullen see in Grantham? His scheme isn’t effective and he’s a very lazy recruiter(at least he was at UGA) and Mullen brought him over from Miss State
His plays work sometimes, and when they do, it's incredible.

Maybe he just watched his highlight tape?

I didn't hear shit! They needed practice time to go through D procedures, but didn't get any. They actually had to stay quarantined at home for this stupid thing. At least those testing positive should be able to practice together, right??

The two-week layoff forced the Oct. 24 game against Missouri to be pushed back to Saturday, meaning when the Gators run from the tunnel on Halloween night, they will not have played in three weeks.

"It's nothing we've never done before,'' Gators quarterback Kyle Trask said. "Obviously, it's a little different. But we're just treating it like a bye week."

In their time away, the Gators remained close to the game and each other via Zoom meetings and film sessions. But working out and maintaining muscle memory had its challenges.

Linebacker James Houston tackled the predicament early in his own head.

"What you did for those two weeks? Were you in the house, sitting on the couch, eating chips and watching TV, or were you working on your craft and getting better and improving every day,'' Houston said. "There's a quote I live by: you're either getting better or worse. I don't like worse, so I chose to get better."

Houston lined up garbage cans, placed heavy balls on top of them, and imagined they were 300-pound Southeastern Conference offensive linemen. They didn't exactly move like Georgia's offensive line, but Houston was at least able to work up a sweet practicing his swim move.

:facepalm: