GAME Georgia at Alabama - 8pm ET, CBS

Kirby didn't remember the signals as well as Lane did

Kirby didn't remember the signals as well as Lane did
wwe wrestling GIF

Well, that was an unpleasant weekend for a Dawg and Braves fan. FML.

First, congrats to Bama fans here, we aren't ready to get over the hump yet. The first half is what I thought the whole game would be. We typically make great second half adjustments, but we got schooled on Saturday. So, congrats, hope to see you in Atlanta.

My thoughts on the game now that I have had time to recover:

- Bama's WR are incredible. They made our secondary look terrible, and we have a really good secondary. I'm not sure our defensive scheme helped any, and getting little pressure didn't help, but I thought we could play better press coverage and that didn't happen. They'll have to change that when we meet again in Atlanta.

- I thought we could have run more, and gave that up too early in the 2nd half. But, with 3 turnovers it wouldn't have made a difference.

- Love the Stetson Bennett IV story, and we can beat everyone else on our schedule with him. But, we won't win championships with him at QB. Going to need for JT Daniels to be healthy enough to play.

Bye week coming up, then Ky and UF. Schedule's downhill after that. Kind of glad we we got our bye week moved up.

Again, congrats Bama, you rat bastards.