GGG beats a 21-0 fighter

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 73,944.00
but no one notices because of Boxing politics.

If Canelo wins a fight everyone would know. (because that is nothing but money)

This is a problem with boxing.

Everyone needs to make Crawford vs. Spence fight.

Everyone did the typical thing Avoid the most dangerous until the end.
I give Canelo credit for doing it but he had stupid scenarios.
Also Boxing shows the sway of the money for boxing vs. the fight.
GGG was never gonna beat the moneymaker without dominating or knocking out Mr. Cinnamon.
That was the only way Judges were gonna give GGG a victory. (boxing likes the money)

Everyone nowadays Would like to talk shit about Kell Brooks.
I feel like if Mayweather wasnt a pussy & fought a top notch at the moment.
He should have picked Brook. & he would have lost to Brook. (which is why that was never gonna happen)
If Mayweather was smart he could have beaten at the time unbeaten with a shit tons of knock outs Thurman. Who would have been outclassed by Meather for his final (real) fight.

And everyone would have looked hey looked at that mother fucker. (Thurman didnt have enough skill to fight Mayweather) but the dumb boxing people would have loved it for Mayweather.
He would have been tailor made for him.
Mayweather at that point would have easily beaten the undefeated Thurman
I personally believe if he fought Kell Brook for his final fight he would have lost.
In fact I believe he wouldnt have had a chance against Kell Brook back then. (to win on points)

So I wish Boxing had more control over who fought who. Instead of business managers.

its one thing that UFC has over boxing...... They cut through the politics.

Copy and past opinion piece?

Copy and past opinion piece?
nope.
Sorry I got long winded.
but boxing politics really annoy me.
Everyone wants to wait until the dangerous threats get old. Then try to notch a win.
Back in the old days. If someone thought they were the top dog. Someone wanted to prove you werent.
Also nowadays. Judges suck dick for beer money.