Ghost of Tsushima (PS4/PS5)

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
I bought this game the day it was released in July and have slowly chinked away at it since. I finally beat it today after nearly 70 hours put into the game but I did a lot of extra shit and will likely go back to maybe try to 100% it and play through again on their + mode.

Easily the game of the year for me and the best single player game that I have played in years since Zelda Breath of the Wild. I love the samurai setting and style. The combat system is so fun and satisfying. By the time you have fully upgraded your guys abilities and gear it is just an absolute therapeutic experience shredding people in battle. I can't recommend this game enough. Even just watching videos of the fighting is great.

One of the most enjoyable games I’ve ever played. I’m playing Cyberpunk 2077 now, which is good, but miss GoT at this point.

The aesthetics of the game was amazing. Also, the samurai combat was incredibly satisfying.

One of the most enjoyable games I’ve ever played. I’m playing Cyberpunk 2077 now, which is good, but miss GoT at this point.

Yeah I just started Cyberpunk and it is very hard for me to get into after GoT.

The expansion pack is coming out soon I think. I think I have to buy that and then possibly pay to upgrade the base game, which I bought and beat on PS4, on my PS5. That game will look pretty amazing on the PS5 with the next gen update I'd imagine.