Movie Ghostbusters 4: Frozen Empire (2024)

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 256,604.00
Teaser trailer:

Thank you! I am a fan of the first two. There was no need to make more
The second one kind of sucked. I heard the Paul rudd one was good but I haven't seen it. I'm good with sequels, even belated ones, if they are actually good. It's rare but it does happen.

The second one kind of sucked. I heard the Paul rudd one was good but I haven't seen it. I'm good with sequels, even belated ones, if they are actually good. It's rare but it does happen.
It’s not the same without the original cast

Since Murray, Aykroyd, & Hudson are in it, I'll watch.

This is a good take. I lost any interest for the Paul Rudd one, after sitting through ~60% of the all-women reboot one, which was torture. When Rudd’s got lukewarm reviews, I gave up. One seem-bad sequel was all the 1st film deserved. I’m impressed there are enough studio execs who think there’s enough blood to be had from that stone…

Absolutely nothing about that Trailer has me wanting to watch that.

Poster:

1jwjcrkrc97c1.jpeg

This is a good take. I lost any interest for the Paul Rudd one, after sitting through ~60% of the all-women reboot one, which was torture. When Rudd’s got lukewarm reviews, I gave up. One seem-bad sequel was all the 1st film deserved. I’m impressed there are enough studio execs who think there’s enough blood to be had from that stone…
The Rudd one almost felt like a Stranger Things or Goonies vibe and that was a smart direction. I didn't hate it so that is a victory in itself.