Movie Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire (2024)

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 256,604.00
Poster:

c0mi78pv454c1.jpg

Looks beyond horrific. Terrible CGI. If you're interested in Godzilla a new Japanese Godzilla movie is coming out soon or just came out.

Godzilla Minus One.

Looks beyond horrific. Terrible CGI. If you're interested in Godzilla a new Japanese Godzilla movie is coming out soon or just came out.

Godzilla Minus One.

I suppose you think this makes you cool

I suppose you think this makes you cool

What makes me cool? Preferring a much better looking movie than some shitty CGI excessive slop tust people here love like all the children's movies this forum obsesses about?

What makes me cool? Preferring a much better looking movie than some shitty CGI excessive slop tust people here love like all the children's movies this forum obsesses about?

Yep, you're cool

He's cool too

Tital weirdo energy coming from you. Taking huge issue with a much better made Godzilla movie in favor of one that is just Hollywood overused CGI garbage.

I'm not a big fan of godzilla and kong movies, but this one looks as good as any of them. Regardless of others post, the CGI is fine ... and it's in english. Hard to hate that.

Says the child that still play Legend of Zelda every day. Fag

Chinese New Year (it's today)-themed poster:

fpvr4k4jhshc1.jpeg