Good bye Netflix DVD's

I've been extremely impressed with the quality of the Blurays I've been pumping through my new TV unit. The player upscales them and the TV accepts in stellar fashion. I just charged through Moria with the Fellowship to the bridge and it was quite stunning. Better than the "4K' version I found on line. Especially the audio.

Not saying I'm going to run out and buy more Blurays but the ones I have are superb.

Going to watch Bourne trilogy starting tonight.

And not on my phone.

Thought this went out like 10 years ago

I never used the DVD service. I learned long ago not to subscribe to services. My phone bill passes me off enough by itself.
antenna-captare-il-segnale.gif

I’m anti streaming in general, but Netflix by far is the worst of the streaming services. Once you’ve watched Trailer Park Boys and Bojack Horseman, what else is on there that you could possibly enjoy?

I’m anti streaming in general, but Netflix by far is the worst of the streaming services. Once you’ve watched Trailer Park Boys and Bojack Horseman, what else is on there that you could possibly enjoy?
My brother and his wife love subscriptions the way @Dolemite censored loves insurance. They subscribed to every one there was and then he got the idea to stop every single one of them and invest that money each month into owning the content. Now they buy the shows and movies they want and store them on a home media server.

The byproduct of cancelling Prime is that he finally realized what I kept trying to tell him; you're paying for that shit when they'll give it to you for free. Sure enough, cancelled it, 30 days later they're offering him 3 free months.

My brother and his wife love subscriptions the way @Dolemite censored loves insurance. They subscribed to every one there was and then he got the idea to stop every single one of them and invest that money each month into owning the content. Now they buy the shows and movies they want and store them on a home media server.

The byproduct of cancelling Prime is that he finally realized what I kept trying to tell him; you're paying for that shit when they'll give it to you for free. Sure enough, cancelled it, 30 days later they're offering him 3 free months.
All I really watch are sports and cartoons, and there’s way too big of a delay for sports when streaming, and I’ve got all my favorite cartoons on DVR. I watch an episode of Aqua Teen Hunger Force every morning

I play poker at a high rise that over looks Truist Park. They watch the game on stream. There was at least a 5 minute gap between seeing fireworks out the window and seeing the home run on tv

Back