Good Good Friday Morning

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 33,889.00
Easter candy has been procured. Still need to get some stuff from the store this weekend to cook at the in-laws' house on Sunday.

Good Friday? It's opening day.

If I'm travelling to someone's house for the holidays, they better be cooking for me.

Good Friday? It's opening day.

If I'm travelling to someone's house for the holidays, they better be cooking for me.
If my in-laws were to cook, we'd be having Stouffer's lasagna and premade eggplant Parm. And it probably would have already been cooked at breakfast time so it could be heated up at dinner time. And that was when my MiL was relatively healthy. With her still using a walker and still convinced that she's infirm, there's no way an actual meal would get cooked in that house. FiL won't cook anything that he can't just put in a microwave.

Working on Good Friday just seems wrong. When it was the old bank we did work but it was like a half day. Came in for 4 hours, had a 3 hour break with 2 hrs paid and then 2 hours after. Last gig we were closed. Today is going to be another "fun" one.

Working on Good Friday just seems wrong. When it was the old bank we did work but it was like a half day. Came in for 4 hours, had a 3 hour break with 2 hrs paid and then 2 hours after. Last gig we were closed. Today is going to be another "fun" one.
They used to let us go early when we were in the office. Now, it's kind of whatever anyway.

I plan on cutting out early today to get on the road up to NJ sometime early in the afternoon.

luckily I am able to avoid Baltimore traffic

morning all, me and mrs pnk are going to new ghostbusters tonight

I didn't watch the ghostbusters from few years ago, so I'm worried I won't be able to follow the complicated plot I'm sure it has

morning all, me and mrs pnk are going to new ghostbusters tonight

I didn't watch the ghostbusters from few years ago, so I'm worried I won't be able to follow the complicated plot I'm sure it has
might as well walk in halfway through the movie...

What “happened” on Good Friday? The Jewish black dude disappeared from the cross?

Last edited:
What “happened” on Good Friday? The Jewish black dude disappeared from the cross?
That was the day that Christ was killed on the cross. go ahead and make fun of that