Good monday morning

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Morning gang

heating up here in MN, should get above freezing

Not a bad weekend, saturday brunch with friends and sunday met up with friend for lunch

Morning Pnk
Subzero temps last week gonna be almost 50 this week

Today is step 1 in trying to feel better. Been feeling bad since before Christmas with upper respiratory junk (that's gone) and physical pain. Decided to take some time off from exercising and let my body heal and going to start a different workout regimine today and focusing on eating better

Morning...

$970 for 6 tickets to see Messi play at Gillette..... I can only imagine what the cost would have been if I didn't get my season ticket member discount

Morning gang

heating up here in MN, should get above freezing

Not a bad weekend, saturday brunch with friends and sunday met up with friend for lunch

Same here.

Got a south wind and supposed to be 33° here today. No extreme cold in the long range forecast (2 weeks) and actually some rain showers instead of snow.

Morning...

$970 for 6 tickets to see Messi play at Gillette..... I can only imagine what the cost would have been if I didn't get my season ticket member discount
You don’t want to know what I paid for Taylor Swift tickets for Lil’ Kobe and myself last summer.

not 50, but should get to close to 40 which is unreal for January in MN
Usually a hockey tournament in Bemidji in January is grounds to freeze your ass off. Not this year.

You don’t want to know what I paid for Taylor Swift tickets for Lil’ Kobe and myself last summer.

I am assuming $1600+ just for ONE ticket