Goodbye Big 12 It was fun mostly

That is hillarious. I didn't notice it while at the game. When I was in Dallas for Red River texas lauched a burnt orange smoke in their end zone. It was heavy and carried into the stands. It must have been pretty bad as several sections cleared out of there. I was laughing my ass off.

I was all for the move to the SEC but after watching Oklahoma lose to a couple of unranked teams this season (typical) I'm torn about the program. I see 4 losses next year. While the $$$ will be nice, I'm not sure the new 12 team playoff would not have been a good reason to stay put in the Rig XII. It's just a feeling I have. I wish I was sold on Venables but I'm still not sure he's the guy, especially when he's got an OC and a DC that don't put fear into anyone. It's been 23 years since OU won a NC. I'm Old School; I want a NC at least every 10-15 years (more often is better) but the program just hasn't been there for a long, long time. With NIL, the SEC move, etc. all in the mix, I just don't realistically see Oklahoma winning another NC with this HC and the current culture any time soon. Welcome to Groundhog Day.

Welp....I guess we're still in this interstate truckstop shitter of a conference until these bowl pairings shake out.

There are 6 hard tie-ins and 5ish possibilities.
texico takes one of the eligible teams out for being in the cfp.
That leaves 8 teams...so two teams gonna float to one of the possible bowls.

Going to be very interested in WHO gets paired up with WHO.
Money says OU gets an SEC/PAC team.

ur thots?

Welp....I guess we're still in this interstate truckstop shitter of a conference until these bowl pairings shake out.

There are 6 hard tie-ins and 5ish possibilities.
texico takes one of the eligible teams out for being in the cfp.
That leaves 8 teams...so two teams gonna float to one of the possible bowls.

Going to be very interested in WHO gets paired up with WHO.
Money says OU gets an SEC/PAC team.

ur thots?
I saw something about the Alamo Bowl with Arizona.