Grade your team’s draft

When did this start. In Phila, he drafted a fireman, a stickman to play WR, and other mistakes. He was a great coach but as a talent evaluator, I do not think many Eagles fans would agree.
Ever since he came to KC I guess? Philly is where coach’s go to learn from their mistakes.

At KC, he’s found a lot of great picks, including later rounds.

Lions D

A RB who has never carried the ball over 150 times at 12 is awful.

Followed up by a second round talent MLB at 18.

LaPorta will most likely not be as useful as Hockenson, who brought back a lower 2nd than was used to draft a new TE from Iowa.

Brian Branch was great value where they got him. And their best pick of the draft imo.

Hooker will be a nice backup with upside. Someday. But that day won’t be until late in the season since he’s recovering from knee surgery.

Brodric Martin is a massive human. And prolly has never played against an NFL caliber offensive lineman. He may occupy space effectively. Maybe. Will never be a factor.

Colby Sorsdal most likely gets time on a practice squad. Don’t see him playing.

Antoine Green may make the team. Since the team is short on receivers thanks to DraftKings.

I like UDFA Mo Ibrahim better than most the picks. Really disappointing return for a team that had the 6, 18 and two seconds coming into the draft.

The return on Swift was laughable.
Best analysis of the teams draft in the thread. I would always give any teams draft an incomplete until we see how it pans out. The critics have been beating up the Lions, but this Lion's regime appears to know what they are doing and I will wait before I praise or bash them. Do these players blend in well with the team and the system? Are there character issues? Are they intelligent? Do they have a good work ethics? It is more than stats.

I think kickers are undervalued. I have nothing to back that up(to the spreadsheet I go). Too many close games are decided by kickers.
100% agree ... how many times have you seen a team go for a first down on 4 and 4 from the 35 yard line because they don't trust the FG Kicker. Punters are also undervalued as well, they are field position changers.

Ever since he came to KC I guess? Philly is where coach’s go to learn from their mistakes.

At KC, he’s found a lot of great picks, including later rounds.
That is such BS. How can a 1st time HC go to Phila to learn from their mistakes? It was time for him to go.

That is such BS. How can a 1st time HC go to Phila to learn from their mistakes? It was time for him to go.
What do you mean?
1. Make mistakes
2. learn from said mistakes
3. move on to a superior program and city to refine craft.

Seems straight forward.

What do you mean?
1. Make mistakes
2. learn from said mistakes
3. move on to a superior program and city to refine craft.

Seems straight forward.
Superior program and city, that is funny. KC is a sh!thole, both in Mo. and Ks. I have been there many times. As far as program, until recently, the Chiefs were the bitches of the AFC West. The Raiders and Broncos were almost always better.

Superior program and city, that is funny. KC is a sh!thole, both in Mo. and Ks. I have been there many times. As far as program, until recently, the Chiefs were the bitches of the AFC West. The Raiders and Broncos were almost always better.
Go away

Head to head doesn’t lie.

You’ve been there? I was raised there. Laughable to think Philly is superior in anything other than exiting longer. Philly is dangerous almost everywhere. Food sucks too. Everyone makes better cheesesteaks and Whiz sucks too. I feel bad for those who are stuck there.

And you clearly don’t know the history of the Chiefs. Almost always at the the top of the AFC West (then flop in playoffs). The Raiders?!?! try again.

• Bullshit!
Reactions: ill
Head to head doesn’t lie.

You’ve been there? I was raised there. Laughable to think Philly is superior in anything other than exiting longer. Philly is dangerous almost everywhere. Food sucks too. Everyone makes better cheesesteaks and Whiz sucks too. I feel bad for those who are stuck there.

And you clearly don’t know the history of the Chiefs. Almost always at the the top of the AFC West (then flop in playoffs). The Raiders?!?! try again.
you seem salty

I’m at the top of the world. Just kicking him while he’s down. Philadelphia is evil.
The Big Lebowski Dude GIF

I’m at the top of the world. Just kicking him while he’s down. Philadelphia is evil.
I am with you in your dislike of Philly. Worst laid-out city ever along with the worst highway system, which is inexplicably almost entirely 55mph.

Dallas B+
Finally got the fat-ass I've been wanting us to prioritize in the draft for 10 years, and looks like we got a good one. We didn't need a field stretching TE, we needed a blocker who can catch and that is what we got. I love the Deuce pick, love the Overshown pick, and we were able to get that Durden kid without using a pick on him. He's going to be the next Dallas UDFA gem.

No one in Dallas cares about the Eagles draft. Your team has a 1 year window before it craters. And I think Dallas ends your season this year.
Ok buddy.

No one in Dallas cares about the Eagles draft. Your team has a 1 year window before it craters. And I think Dallas ends your season this year.
lol