Grammy Awards Fail

Have better content, get better ratings.
It isn't a hard concept.

It's funny that they don't seem to understand why people are tuning out their message.

Lmao Lol GIF

Last edited:
Just looked this up for lulz...

1. So there's an "album of the year" and "record of the year"....what the fuck?

2. "Megan Thee Stallion" has been declared the "Best New Artist" in music...what the fuck?

3. Why would you hire Trevor Noah and think it would be a success? Everything that guy does goes to shit.

Just looked this up for lulz...

1. So there's an "album of the year" and "record of the year"....what the fuck?

2. "Megan Thee Stallion" has been declared the "Best New Artist" in music...what the fuck?
Just like I said, today's music is shit.

• Bullshit!
Reactions: Me
Gingie has to be spoon fed.

Nope, not shocking

Just like I said, today's popular music is shit.
FIFY

If you look outside mainstream pop music, there's plenty of good new stuff to listen to.

Reactions: Me
As a father of two young girls, the fact that a vulgar slut like like Megan Thee Stallion is as popular as she is scares the shit out of me.

Sure, in my formative years, we had vulgar shit like Eazy-E and whatnot, but that kind of shit was underground, not mainstream. Now they just take the bad words out, put it on pop radio and pretend like folks don't know what's missing.

As a father of two young girls, the fact that a vulgar slut like like Megan Thee Stallion is as popular as she is scares the shit out of me.

Sure, in my formative years, we had vulgar shit like Eazy-E and whatnot, but that kind of shit was underground, not mainstream. Now they just take the bad words out, put it on pop radio and pretend like folks don't know what's missing.

WET. ASS. PUSSY.

"Going down almost 40% isn't bad"

LAteNightRAtings.jpg
i work as a night auditor and when things are slow, i'll watch South Park

there's like 1,000,000 ads for Noah's show during the commercials. He's incredibly unfunny and corny. Last summer, he called himself a Cuomosexual.

and tbh, his main schtick seems to be "here's why white ppl are racist and why republicans are responsible for it"

i might be wrong because that is based on a limited sample size, but his ads are filled with that type of rhetoric. and every time i catch a few moments of his show while I'm looking for South Park, the chyron is something race-related.

Last edited:
i work as a night auditor and when things are slow, i'll watch South Park

there's like 1,000,000 ads for Noah's show during the commercials. He's incredibly unfunny and corny. Last summer, he referring to himself as a Cuomosexual.

and tbh, his main schtick seems to be "here's why white ppl are racist and why republicans are responsible for it"

i might be wrong because that is based on a limited sample size, but his ads are filled with that type of rhetoric. and every time i catch a few moments of his show while I'm looking for South Park, the chyron is something race-related.
Yea, all of his ads are pretty cringy.

My favorite was his "Fear not white people, Trump is trying to make it illegal for black people to move into your neighborhoods"...which was in response to Trump's "keep the poors out of the suburbs" rhetoric. It's most amusing because the "comedic" element is that Noah was implying in his comparison that all black people are poor... Misrepresenting a message is one thing, completely turning it on it's head and actually injecting racism is something we applaud now I guess...