Great Moments In Draft History

I'm really glad no one was recording me when the Raiders drafted Jamarcus Russell
Most Niner fans will never forget the year we switched to a 3/4 defense and badly needed a NT. Well, Vince Wilfork fell right to us. Instead of running to the podium with Wilfork's name on a card, We traded down for WR R.Woods (a complete bust).

Most Niner fans will never forget the year we switched to a 3/4 defense and badly needed a NT. Well, Vince Wilfork fell right to us. Instead of running to the podium with Wilfork's name on a card, We traded down for WR R.Woods (a complete bust).

Was confused bc I immediately thought Robert Woods and kinda got pissed for you calling him a bust when I just got done talking about Jamarcus Russell

Was confused bc I immediately thought Robert Woods and kinda got pissed for you calling him a bust when I just got done talking about Jamarcus Russell
I should've clarified. Rashaun Woods. From Ok.St. The guy was more interested in fishing than in football. Watching Wilfork fall to another 3/4 team and go on to be a HOF NT, was infuriating.

And great moments in draft history? Who can forget the Colts taking LB Trev Alberts instead of QB Trent Dilfer. That was the infamous year that Kiper dragged the Colts for passing on Dilfer and the Colts GM went right back after him asking him who the hell he thought he was, etc.

I should've clarified. Rashaun Woods. From Ok.St. The guy was more interested in fishing than in football. Watching Wilfork fall to another 3/4 team and go on to be a HOF NT, was infuriating.

It was rather obvious you weren't talking about Robert Woods when I took a second to think about it and realized the timelines were way off

How about the falcons taking Aundray Bruce 1st pick over all.

Or Ki Jana Carter :doh:

Darrius Heyward Bay bc he could run fast

2014 NFL draft, one of the best drafts of all-time, and arguably the greatest first round in history.

Selected in the first round: 17 pro-bowlers, multiple HOFers, and several other non-pro bowlers who have had long, solid careers (Brandin Cooks, Sammy Watkins, Bradley Roby, Ja'Wuan James, Darqueze Dennard, Kelvin Benjamin, Jimmie Ward).

The first round also featured two players who were out of the NFL entirely by the end of 2016. Both of these players were selected by the Cleveland Browns. A near mathematical impossibility.

2014 NFL draft, one of the best drafts of all-time, and arguably the greatest first round in history.

Selected in the first round: 17 pro-bowlers, multiple HOFers, and several other non-pro bowlers who have had long, solid careers (Brandin Cooks, Sammy Watkins, Bradley Roby, Ja'Wuan James, Darqueze Dennard, Kelvin Benjamin, Jimmie Ward).

The first round also featured two players who were out of the NFL entirely by the end of 2016. Both of these players were selected by the Cleveland Browns. A near mathematical impossibility.
Yep. CB Justin Gilbert and QB Johnny Manziel. The factory of sadness was in full effect.

When DaBears drafted Trubisky.....I was like "who dat"

View attachment 116639
Really?

That's how I felt about Mahomes.

It was pretty much general consensus that it was between Trubisky and Watson, and I'd prolly still take Trubisky over Watson. At least Trubisky is AVAILABLE.

recent...

'16 Leonard Floyd (9th)
'15 Kevin fucking White(7th)
'05 Cedric motherfucking Benson, (4th) while having Thomas fucking Jones tearing up the league and Rex at QB
'01 David Terrell

HM: Shea fucking McClellin in 2012, at 19

I could go back way further, but it's too early for masochism.

Really?

That's how I felt about Mahomes.

It was pretty much general consensus that it was between Trubisky and Watson, and I'd prolly still take Trubisky over Watson. At least Trubisky is AVAILABLE.

Ya,I never really heard of Trubisky.....I was kinda like who is this guy......

Mahomes is only talked about now because of what he is now......I remember the consensus was Watson,and dont remember much of Mitch being talked about.......
And from what I remember is everyone talking how we got fleeced by SF......
Hell,I dont even remember who I was hoping for that year.....