Great Moments In Draft History

Really?

That's how I felt about Mahomes.

It was pretty much general consensus that it was between Trubisky and Watson, and I'd prolly still take Trubisky over Watson. At least Trubisky is AVAILABLE.

And ya,I would rather have MT myself,the shit Watson has brought to the NFL is mind numbing........

Yep. CB Justin Gilbert and QB Johnny Manziel. The factory of sadness was in full effect.
This only beat out 2012 when Cleveland took Trent Richardson and Brandon Weeden in the first round because they were able to fleece the Colts for a first rounder when they traded them Richardson. Of course they blew that subsequent first round pick on Manziel (after trading up with the Eagles to do it), but they still got a first out of him somehow.

Ya,I never really heard of Trubisky.....I was kinda like who is this guy......

Mahomes is only talked about now because of what he is now......I remember the consensus was Watson,and dont remember much of Mitch being talked about.......
And from what I remember is everyone talking how we got fleeced by SF......
Hell,I dont even remember who I was hoping for that year.....
Well we got fleeced cuz we traded up a spot, but it was Watson and Trubisky

Ya,I never really heard of Trubisky.....I was kinda like who is this guy......

Mahomes is only talked about now because of what he is now......I remember the consensus was Watson,and dont remember much of Mitch being talked about.......
And from what I remember is everyone talking how we got fleeced by SF......
Hell,I dont even remember who I was hoping for that year.....
At least SF's pick was also a massive bust, arguably a bigger one than Trubisky.

I'm on record here or Eurohoop praising that pick.

Was jealous of the position you'd have to be in to do it. Plus, I watched him a bit in college. He was a gamer then too.

2006 Bobby Carpenter

Fuck You Parcells

Tony fucking Mandarich
Mandarich may have been a HOFer, too, if the NFL didn't take his juice away...

...eh, maybe not... He was a raging alcoholic, too, and Wisconsin is one of the worst places on the planet to 'sober up'...

...still should've drafted Barry or Derrick; not Deion (he would've pulled an Elway if GB drafted him)...