Greatest Solo Artist of All Time

Sure are a lot of old guys on this list. That makes sense. This guy was a little bit more contemporary and to be honest I still can’t believe that he killed himself. Chris Cornell played with some great bands and he had his own solo career too. Guy had a great voice that to me, didn’t sound like anyone else.

Sure are a lot of old guys on this list. That makes sense. This guy was a little bit more contemporary and to be honest I still can’t believe that he killed himself. Chris Cornell played with some great bands and he had his own solo career too. Guy had a great voice that to me, didn’t sound like anyone else.

A lot of the newer acts might make the list...someday. Hard to be greatest when you haven't withstood the test of time yet.

A lot of the newer acts might make the list...someday. Hard to be greatest when you haven't withstood the test of time yet.
While true... Chris had been making music since the late 80's... First solo album in the 90's.... No biggie if he hasn't withstood the test of time yet.

I'm gonna go with some of my favorite Sunday morning, sitting on the back porch waiting for dawn, artist

Billie Holiday, Ella Fitzgerald, Etta James & all the great musicians they played with!!!

Which one?

Olivia Benson Mystery GIF by Law & Order

Although I detest her music, it is hard to deny what Taylor Swift has done.