Gregg Marshall could be in deep shit

So you're telling me a grown man can't punch a kid that parks in his personal spot?

I don't believe this.

So you're telling me a grown man can't punch a kid that parks in his personal spot?

I don't believe this.
So youre telling ME, that this bobblehead goes around physically assaulting people, and no one has knocked him the fuck out yet?

• In the spring of 2016, in an incident widely discussed in the athletic department, Marshall was approaching his parking spot outside of his office at Koch Arena and a student-athlete from another sport was pulling out of Marshall’s spot. It was a regular occurrence for students to park in Marshall’s spot to run in quickly to the tutoring center. If Marshall discovered someone parked in his spot, he would typically double park behind the car. As Marshall approached his spot that day, he did not get there fast enough to block the student in. Instead, Marshall quickly turned his car around and followed the student’s car, eventually blocking his car at an intersection in the parking lot. According to an eyewitness, Marshall got out of his car and started yelling at the student, asking “Do you know who the f*** I am?”

The student had his window down and responded, “I don’t give a f*** who you are.” Marshall approached the car and, according to the eyewitness, attempted to punch the student through the driver’s window.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 THAT STUDENT IS A FUCKING LEGEND!!!

So youre telling ME, that this bobblehead goes around physically assaulting people, and no one has knocked him the fuck out yet?
Can you imagine how awesome it woulda been at 19 to have some 55 year old in a suit take a swing at you in broad daylight?

He took Wichita State to the Final Four in 2013 and the next season he finished 35-1. The fact that remained at Wichita State proves he has issues IMO. No higher profile program wanted to deal with his baggage.

He never heard of Bobby Knight....

He never heard of Bobby Knight....
Bobby Knight was one intimidating dude. 6' 6" of arrogant, haughty contempt for everyone and everything. If he got in your face about something, you'd have to be thinking "he punched his son and almost choked a 6' 11" basketball player to death so he's probably going to slap me, too."

Bobby Knight was one intimidating dude. 6' 6" of arrogant, haughty contempt for everyone and everything. If he got in your face about something, you'd have to be thinking "he punched his son and almost choked a 6' 11" basketball player to death so he's probably going to slap me, too."
Did choke Neil Reed.

The student had his window down and responded, “I don’t give a f*** who you are.”

Easily the best part.

He got ejected from an exhibition game. He has an anger issue. That’s why so many transfer out of his program like the FIVE who did this year.

He got ejected from an exhibition game. He has an anger issue. That’s why so many transfer out of his program like the FIVE who did this year.

Yeah one of the transfer is a former student I coach football at, when he came back home he couldn’t really talk about it but some of his stories out of their will make scratch your head and thank god your kids not in the program there

I've always heard he is a butthole.

I've read Thad Matta will be the replacement

Wichita State must have plenty of buyout money plus enough to hire Matta. Matta turned down a five year contract worth $16 Million three years ago to coach at Georgia.