Gregg Marshall could be in deep shit

Wichita State must have plenty of buyout money plus enough to hire Matta. Matta turned down a five year contract worth $16 Million three years ago to coach at Georgia.
WSU has lots of Koch money. Plus, we will see if they have to pay Marshall’s buyout. His personal conduct may get them out of that

Gregg Marshall was pretty much a shoo-in to be South Carolina’s head coach back when he was at Winthrop. A Western Kentucky buzzer beater had to occur where Marshall was never offered the job and wound up in Witchita. I don’t know if Frank Martin and K State’s divorce was inevitable, but he almost certainly never would have ended up at South Carolina without the Western Kentucky buzzer beater and Marshall getting snubbed for Darrin Horn.

Gregg Marshall was pretty much a shoo-in to be South Carolina’s head coach back when he was at Winthrop. A Western Kentucky buzzer beater had to occur where Marshall was never offered the job and wound up in Witchita. I don’t know if Frank Martin and K State’s divorce was inevitable, but he almost certainly never would have ended up at South Carolina without the Western Kentucky buzzer beater and Marshall getting snubbed for Darrin Horn.

Marshall is done at WSU.

He always seemed like an asshole. Probably shouldn't be surprised

Wow - I must have missed this.

I remember when Bama approached him before we hired Avery, and reports were that he was a complete ass hole and was almost insulted by the offer.

Good riddance.

Marshall interviewed for the NC State job in 2012

word on the street is that Marshall came across as arrogant and wouldn't shut up about Duke and UNC.

Marshall interviewed for the NC State job in 2012

word on the street is that Marshall came across as arrogant and wouldn't shut up about Duke and UNC.

Well, that would have been Debbie Yow who interviewed him. Given her track record of hires like Sidney Lowe and Mark Gottfried for that job I'd say luck was on her side firing O'Brian, and getting Keatts and Doeren.

Well, that would have been Debbie Yow who interviewed him. Given her track record of hires like Sidney Lowe and Mark Gottfried for that job I'd say luck was on her side firing O'Brian, and getting Keatts and Doeren.
yeah, Yow sucked. Watching State fans defend Yow for years was quite the treat