Gronk

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
3 targets
2 catches

11 yards

5.5 per

and to be frank, he looked just as slow off the line last night at 250 as he did at 270ish in 2018.

he has no more of that "get up and go" off the line.

Tampa Bay is the same dumpster fire they've always been.

And believe me, I know a little something about dumpster fires.

How much is he making this year?

he'll play a few more games max and then retire
he'll be a titan on the rocks show by 2021. he should fair better than victor cruz did, he had a very embarrassing run, Joe Thomas held his own for a minute at least.

I figured he would be Brady security blanket. Brady just doesn't look the same either.

Gronk looked bad...
He looked real slow, but worse that that was the fact that the first tackler brought him down easily. If he can't break a tackle or make the first man miss he becomes a 5yd possession receiver and Tampa is paying him a lot of money for that kind of production.

Dude had to medically retire because his body was broken down and spent the off-season in WWE.

I won't go so far as to say he's completely done but it seemed like people way overestimated him this year.

Dude had to medically retire because his body was broken down and spent the off-season in WWE.

I won't go so far as to say he's completely done but it seemed like people way overestimated him this year.
He was doing more than WWE. He was staying in shape going up against world class athletes Venus Williams and Ian Karmel.

He was decidely slow - getting off the line but even dunning .
Decent blocking but I can't imagine him getting downfield for a pass in less than 3 - 5 minutes......

He was doing more than WWE. He was staying in shape going up against world class athletes Venus Williams and Ian Karmel.

Now I love Venus, but world class she is not.