NFL WEEKLY GAME THREAD GT: 2023 Week 1. All teams enter, no byes.

Has somebody told the Giants this isn't preseason anymore?

Happy Survivor GIF

Tee Higgins gave me 0 points. Luckily my opponent had London who also gave him 0 points. I'm down by 45 points going into tonights game. He is done, I have Allen, Diggs, Bass, and Jets defense tonight. REALLY hope I can get 45 points out of those 4.

Tee Higgins gave me 0 points. Luckily my opponent had London who also gave him 0 points. I'm down by 45 points going into tonights game. He is done, I have Allen, Diggs, Bass, and Jets defense tonight. REALLY hope I can get 45 points out of those 4.
You should be able to. I would think Allen should get you good chunk of that. Diggs should get some. Then just need a few from Bass and Jets D.

NFL Thoughts on an overreaction Monday:

Raiders/Broncos. ...Yep, Russell Wilson is still broken.
Rams beat the spit out of Seattle. Puka Nacua and Tutu Atwell go off...who?
Stroud and Young are in for LONG seasons. And Richardson is already hurt.
Vikings finally start losing the 1-score games. Jefferson went off again, but Cousins just fell apart.
Saints upgraded at QB, but it took 3 Tannehill picks for the Saints to squeak out a 1 point win?
Dolphins/Chargers score 70 total points in a shootout. Do you even defense, bro?
Eagles have a close win over the Pats. Should Bill have punted the ball on that late 4th down? He still had 3 time outs.
Of course the Packers were going to beat the Bears.
Are the Steelers that bad or are the Niners that good? Niner D looked great despite little impact from Bosa.
Commies barely squeak by the tanking Cardinals. That Card defense sure wasn't tanking.
Browns have a great defense and running game. Just ask the Bengals.
Are the Giants that bad or are the Cowboys that good? Did we already see the best out of Daboll/Jones last year?

NFL Thoughts on an overreaction Monday:

Raiders/Broncos. ...Yep, Russell Wilson is still broken.
Rams beat the spit out of Seattle. Puka Nacua and Tutu Atwell go off...who?
Stroud and Young are in for LONG seasons. And Richardson is already hurt.
Vikings finally start losing the 1-score games. Jefferson went off again, but Cousins just fell apart.
Saints upgraded at QB, but it took 3 Tannehill picks for the Saints to squeak out a 1 point win?
Dolphins/Chargers score 70 total points in a shootout. Do you even defense, bro?
Eagles have a close win over the Pats. Should Bill have punted the ball on that late 4th down? He still had 3 time outs.
Of course the Packers were going to beat the Bears.
Are the Steelers that bad or are the Niners that good? Niner D looked great despite little impact from Bosa.
Commies barely squeak by the tanking Cardinals. That Card defense sure wasn't tanking.
Browns have a great defense and running game. Just ask the Bengals.
Are the Giants that bad or are the Cowboys that good? Did we already see the best out of Daboll/Jones last year?
My take from the Giants game was that they went out and tried to get the fastest players they could but forgot that they still need to be able to catch a damn ball. Game is a little different, but Giants still lose, if just half the passes that hit hands were brought in.

And Dallas needs TE help in the worst way. Good grief, not much from them blocking or catching last night.

My take from the Giants game was that they went out and tried to get the fastest players they could but forgot that they still need to be able to catch a damn ball. Game is a little different, but Giants still lose, if just half the passes that hit hands were brought in.

And Dallas needs TE help in the worst way. Good grief, not much from them blocking or catching last night.
The TEs definitely had a bad night.