THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL GT: Detroit Lions (0-0) @ Kansas City Chiefs (0-0) W1

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
IMG_0593_C196420F-DBAB-8038-4D9525ABB64D0ADC_c199c727-0e61-d44b-475562bffb2ed913.jpg

I have 0 players in tonights game, and my opponent has 0 players as well. So I hope it is a high scoring affair.

I have Gibbs in one league and whether he ends up being an effective fantasy starter or not this season will decide my team's fate.

I think the Lions could get this upset now that Kelce is out. I just don't know who Mahomes is going to be throwing it to. Meanwhile the Lions came out on fire in week 1 last year against the Eagles. If the Lions come out and take advantage of a Chiefs defense without Jones and put up 30+ points then I think they win this.

I think KC wins but I would take the points in this one.

I think the Lions could get this upset now that Kelce is out. I just don't know who Mahomes is going to be throwing it to. Meanwhile the Lions came out on fire in week 1 last year against the Eagles. If the Lions come out and take advantage of a Chiefs defense without Jones and put up 30+ points then I think they win this.
Even before the Kelce injury it was interesting. Best player on D not around, getting their rings, so maybe a more relaxed atmosphere, etc...

I got Montgomery & St. Brown for the Lions in 1 of the 3 leagues I got going. I hope for a high scoring game tonight & I think the Detroit may have some success running the ball

I believe the banner for this game should read "Sunday night football on Thursday"

Screenshot_20230907-191702~2.pngNever forget....LOL.

Has Trico finally replaced Al Michaels or is this just because it's on Thursday they are giving Al the night off?

I see Goff man, and he looks scared.

Dan is fearless LOL