Movie Guardians of the Galaxy 3 (2023)

Didn't like how Gamora and Warlock were used.

Other than that, still had plenty of laughs.
Rocket, Groot, Nebula, Mantis, and Drax could easily carry this franchise.

Pretty sure Drax is out, unless they recast (or can convince the actor to return)

Pretty sure Drax is out, unless they recast (or can convince the actor to return)
He is out. He has been VERY vocal about GotG3 being his last film in the franchise. It would be very difficult for him to go back that at this point.

wait they didnt kill rocket? I heard they killed rocket. someone spoil it for me plz
Rocket lives, and actually gets a bump in his roll moving forward (new leader of the Guardians).

Finished it up last night. Was very surprised to see them not kill at least 1 major character just for the shock value. I doubt we will ever see another GOTG movie, but wouldn't surprise me to see a D+ series since the major players (Gunn, Saldana, Batista, Cooper, Klementieff, Gillian) have bowed out, and the new Guardian team showed at the end just doesn't have the celebrity status that the OG Guardians did.

Finished it up last night. Was very surprised to see them not kill at least 1 major character just for the shock value. I doubt we will ever see another GOTG movie, but wouldn't surprise me to see a D+ series since the major players (Gunn, Saldana, Batista, Cooper, Klementieff, Gillian) have bowed out, and the new Guardian team showed at the end just doesn't have the celebrity status that the OG Guardians did.
Poulter could carry the team on star power, and Warlock is a big enough character to make it fit as well. Recasting the voice of Rocket would not be stretch since I NEVER found Rocket’s voice overly Cooper-esque. And Gunn’s brother hasn’t left Marvel, so keeping him in the team wouldn’t cause any problems (and have the duel benefit of remaining friendly with Gunn for a potential return when DC fully collapses).

I think we will see one with a different team at some point. Probably Rocket and Groot led.

Watched it last night and enjoyed it.

Hell, idk who dies at this point. Batista wants out, Bradley Cooper wants out, Zoe Saldana wants out. They may just have Warlock kill them all.
Sucks that so many of these idiots want to stop playing characters they're so great at. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.