Groot character poster:

9iwdrxobewta1.jpg

Nebula character poster:

a41fpxobewta1.jpg

Rainbow poster:

7zx8fzzgxvva1.jpg

Last edited:
This fucking rocks so fucking much

Saw it last night. Enjoyed it as much as the first two.

Saw it last night. Enjoyed it as much as the first two.
Same here. There were a few movie reviewers on YT I regularly watch that were kinda shitting on it but lately their schtick is to trash all things marvel so I guess it should have been expected. I think they were wrong here.

Same here. There were a few movie reviewers on YT I regularly watch that were kinda shitting on it but lately their schtick is to trash all things marvel so I guess it should have been expected. I think they were wrong here.

YT movie reviewers trashing all things? I'm shocked. SHOCKED

I liked it. Probably won't seek it out, when it is free on the + I may watch it again.

I didn't love it like I did the first two. I've always felt the first two GOTG movies were Marvel's high point, light, funny and just fun to watch but this third one went really dark. I get what they were doing and didn't hate it but would have preferred an experience more like the first two. This felt more like the second episode of a trilogy where you go dark and then bring it back in the final act. This being the final act I just didn't do it for me.

Didn't like how Gamora and Warlock were used.

Other than that, still had plenty of laughs.
Rocket, Groot, Nebula, Mantis, and Drax could easily carry this franchise.

wait they didnt kill rocket? I heard they killed rocket. someone spoil it for me plz