Guess Who The New Highest Paid Player In The League Is?

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 762.00
5f45e350-5e31-4d95-8feb-62ad5629b7fb_text.gif

Here’s a hint: His hair is just as silky as yours but he threw 14 picks last year.
Amazon Prime Video GIF by NFL On Prime

I’z just bustin’ yer chops because I had to click on the link and go to YouTube so now I’m pretty far down a rabbit hole of girl fights :noidea:

Amazon Prime Video GIF by NFL On Prime

I’z just bustin’ yer chops because I had to click on the link and go to YouTube so now I’m pretty far down a rabbit hole of girl fights :noidea:
Pleeze tell me you don't find him attractive. He looks like a WNBA player

Well deserved for the best qb in the league

Jalen's deal is already looking like a bargain. Just wait till Jerry (over)pays Dak.

I mean we have to be getting close to the point where teams would rather just run the gaunlet of cheap(er) QBs instead of shelling out this kinda money on guys like this, right?

Jalen's deal is already looking like a bargain. Just wait till Jerry (over)pays Dak.
You think Jerry is going to spend $130 million a year on 3 players for the considerable future? I don’t know man, that’s a lot.

Here’s a hint: His hair is just as silky as yours but he threw 14 picks last year.
your team just paid Goff, the game is the game.

I mean we have to be getting close to the point where teams would rather just run the gaunlet of cheap(er) QBs instead of shelling out this kinda money on guys like this, right?
Hawks testing that theory right now.

You think Jerry is going to spend $130 million a year on 3 players for the considerable future? I don’t know man, that’s a lot.
All in. Part if the plan. You ain't seen nothing yet in terms of the future.

-JJ

Back