Guess Who The New Highest Paid Player In The League Is?

Jalen's deal is already looking like a bargain. Just wait till Jerry (over)pays Dak.
Considering how low his talent level is, I mean y'all joke that Dak is just a RB but then have a legit issue with your QB not being able to throw the ball and his legs being his biggest asset, I'd say his deal will never look like a "bargain". Y'all have black Taysom Hill and happy about it.

Considering how low his talent level is, I mean y'all joke that Dak is just a RB but then have a legit issue with your QB not being able to throw the ball and his legs being his biggest asset, I'd say his deal will never look like a "bargain". Y'all have black Taysom Hill and happy about it.
This isn't even a good troll.

Take a lap.

This isn't even a good troll.

Take a lap.
Not a troll at all, you saw your QB can't hit a WR last season. Expect he will just learn how to throw the ball again? He had his one good season, just like he did at Bama.

Hawks testing that theory right now.
A lot of people who made fun of them paying Geno that much money are gonna twist themselves into pretzels justifying Goff, Lawrence, or whoever for their favorite team.

A lot of people who made fun of them paying Geno that much money are gonna twist themselves into pretzels justifying Goff, Lawrence, or whoever for their favorite team.
I just waiting for it to pay off. If you are going to have average QB play, you better have a top notch defense.

Back