guten Morgen HooplaNation

You’d like to offer yourself as a goodwill ambassador to this Fräulein, Douggie? As a sign of friendship between these two proud nations?

We used to have a German exchange student when my daughter was in high school. She was wild as a buck. I hid all my liquor so she wouldn't get into it. She was smoking dope, screwing all the boys she could. Basically her parents sent her here so they wouldn't have to deal with her. That's really all I know about Germans. That and WW2.

We used to have a German exchange student when my daughter was in high school. She was wild as a buck. I hid all my liquor so she wouldn't get into it. She was smoking dope, screwing all the boys she could. Basically her parents sent her here so they wouldn't have to deal with her. That's really all I know about Germans. That and WW2.
Those guys are probably still telling stories about gettin' 'em some German ass. :dhd:

Those guys are probably still telling stories about gettin' 'em some German ass. :dhd:

Oh hell yeah. I've never seen them but some kid allegedly took photos of her having sex with two guys at one time on the annual Washington DC trip.

I swear--- I never touched his monkey

but I can dance