Haas Says he wont give Grosjean money to kill himself

I wouldn't give money to Rick Ware Racing either

To be fair, the whole Haas organization is a joke.

Grosjean never had a chance before the crash. Ferrari engine had fuel restrictions from the cheating the previous year.

And Hass never made one single developmental modification during the year. Doesn't belong in F1 either.

To be fair, the whole Haas organization is a joke.

Grosjean never had a chance before the crash. Ferrari engine had fuel restrictions from the cheating the previous year.

And Hass never made one single developmental modification during the year. Doesn't belong in F1 either.
Gene Haas has made so many bad decisions in the last three years. Excluding the thing that is driving alongside Mick this season, keeping Grosjean two seasons too many and the whole rich energy saga too.

Gene Haas has made so many bad decisions in the last three years. Excluding the thing that is driving alongside Mick this season, keeping Grosjean two seasons too many and the whole rich energy saga too.
I’d like for his F1 team to be competitive. I like the guy. He co-owns my favorite NASCAR driver’s(Kevin Harvick) ride with Tony Stewart.

I’d like for his F1 team to be competitive. I like the guy. He co-owns my favorite NASCAR driver’s(Kevin Harvick) ride with Tony Stewart.
Reminds me of the short time that I thought "Stewart Haas Racing" was a person that started his own team and named it after himself. Casual fan here and only heard it on the broadcasts. Then when I went looking what Tony was up to I about broke my keyboard hitting my head on the desk.

Reminds me of the short time that I thought "Stewart Haas Racing" was a person that started his own team and named it after himself. Casual fan here and only heard it on the broadcasts. Then when I went looking what Tony was up to I about broke my keyboard hitting my head on the desk.
He needs to get some better drivers. Harvick goes out and dominates while his teammates in the same equipment can’t win shit. Harvick has well over half the teams total wins, and most of the rest were Tony’s before his regression set in. Haas has owned a NASCAR team since the early 2000’s, it was just a field filler before Tony became his partner. That 0 Netzero car was a Haas ride before it became Stewart-Haas