Happy Friday

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 33,889.00
Ham's soccer team finished with a 1-0 win. Nice way to cap the season off. Tank's last game is tomorrow, then trophy day after. Then Ham goes right to another ballet performance. Sunday, there's a small state park near us that has a short, old-fashioned railway. Going to take Tank there and get tickets for the Santa train in December while we're there.

Its Friday Yes GIF by Denyse®

morning all, no plans for the weekend.

Finishing up updating my resume, was encouraged to apply for a finance manager position

Reactions: ill
Murray v Texans

or

Tua v Raiders?

Who should I start?

and Happy Friday!

However it looks like I paid my gas bill TWICE this morning... Freaking "error" in submitting" so I did again.... Same message... Logged out and signed back in and my balance was $0.00

I have been told that I am to be on night shift Sunday night...for a single night...

how ridiculous.

heading to a Capitals game this weekend...got free tickets through work so why not take advantage.

They are playing the Blue Jackets though and they kind of suck. RIP @Me

Still rockin' my Galaxy S9. Never fails. I will only switch it out when the OS starts to give me trouble, but I don't expect that for quite some time. I'm on Android 10 where newer Galaxies are only on 11. I've got a fair way to go before problems arise.
why are new Galaxies only on 11? My Pixel 4 is on Android 13

I doubt losing their inclusivity that came with iMessage is going to push iPhone fanboys away...but this is a huge win for Android users.

I was getting tired of getting shamed by my iPhone friends for ruining group chats.

This quote made me chuckle though

When an audience member said he wasn’t able to share certain videos with his mother, who was not an iPhone user, Cook responded: “Buy your mom an iPhone.”