Happy Madden Day

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 762.00
Can't wait to play it on my PS5... oh wait, I don't have a PS5 because they still can't make enough of them to keep them in stock. What a fucking joke.

Can't wait to play it on my PS5... oh wait, I don't have a PS5 because they still can't make enough of them to keep them in stock. What a fucking joke.
#ThanksBiden

lol at grown men playing video games

GIF by Giffffr

Not sure if you're already using or not but there are neat little extensions you can use to help track stock, i used "octoshop" in my chrome browser (gotta have browser open to work in the background) it helped me get my CPU and GPU earlier this past winter when it was even harder than now. i have 2 series x consoles and eventually getting a ps5 but no rush i got what i need for now

why do you care what other people do with their lives?

Because he just found out his ex got married.

But that’s another thread.

So years and years ago when I was playing it on PS2 and people still waited in line at midnight for it there I was waiting. Everybody was getting either a copy for Xbox or PS3. I finally got to my turn and I was the only person there getting it for PS2. Dude was like “This is the last year they’re making it for PS2.” Been on Xbox since.

So years and years ago when I was playing it on PS2 and people still waited in line at midnight for it there I was waiting. Everybody was getting either a copy for Xbox or PS3. I finally got to my turn and I was the only person there getting it for PS2. Dude was like “This is the last year they’re making it for PS2.” Been on Xbox since.

at this point I really couldn't care less about the xbox vs PS* battle. neither are currently available to me.