Happy Madden Day

at this point I really couldn't care less about the xbox vs PS* battle. neither are currently available to me.

Same. I’m sure both are great. I like my Xbox one. And I still enjoy Madden.

I stopped loving Madden when it jumped to the PS3. They cut out a bunch of the PS2 franchise & creation features I liked and greatly reduced co-op capability. When they started prioritizing their micro-transaction card game mode I checked out permanently and never looked back. I don't miss it one bit. Never bought a Madden game for PS4. In fact, the only EA Sports games I've bought for PS4 were NHL 18 and NHL 21 and both times I pulled the trigger when they were on sale for 50% off.

Pretty much. I still enjoy it and now my oldest son does too.
sally kohn gay GIF by The Opposite of Hate

at this point I really couldn't care less about the xbox vs PS* battle. neither are currently available to me.
It's extremely annoying. I still can't get one. And no, I am not going to spend time looking for secret store drops of when they will arrive at 2:36 AM at some Walmart. I'd like to just go to a local electronic store and buy one when I have the time to go buy one.

It's extremely annoying. I still can't get one. And no, I am not going to spend time looking for secret store drops of when they will arrive at 2:36 AM at some Walmart. I'd like to just go to a local electronic store and buy one when I have the time to go buy one.
It's fucking insane at this point. Is it just chip shortage related or have MS and PS gone full retard on their console production?

It's fucking insane at this point. Is it just chip shortage related or have MS and PS gone full retard on their console production?
I think it's a chip shortage and other factors. I don't really know for sure, I just laugh when I see all these commercials for new games for the consoles and yet there are no consoles available to play the new games. How about you focus on making more consoles before you continue to drop new accessories or games.

I mean at this point I am hoping to have a new Xbox by the time MLB The Show 22 comes out.

How is the new madden? Still waiting on finding and getting an Xbox Series X, so i cant play any of these new games, but hoping I can get a console in time for when Madden '23 comes out