Happy Monday

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Morning losers

Movie Friday night with the Mrs, Saturday night me and the Mrs took my dad out to dinner, Sunday watched clash of NFCN teams that will be legendary

morning

Looking forward to the Phillies game tonight but dammit an 8 pm start is going to be tough.

Hitting the gym early. Shoulder day.

Had a good weekend. Kids had fun at their soccer games. Went to the Philly Zoo on Saturday. Yesterday we did the haunted hayride around town. Eagles shitting the bed was about the only downside of the weekend.

Another crappy Monday. Woopie

Watching a doc on Mckamey Manor. I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would sign up for this dumb shit. Almost more perplexing is that it's legal

Drama is back. Sperm donor got into it with the kids. Supposedly he grabbed Bossy by the wrist & pushed her into the wall. Told her to fuck off & give her phone to him. He was threatening the kids as well per Bossy & Dodger. Earlier in the summer he got drunk and pissed so he dumped beer on Dodger's face. Since there was no mark on Bossy, they wouldn't do anything than file the report.

Drama is back. Sperm donor got into it with the kids. Supposedly he grabbed Bossy by the wrist & pushed her into the wall. Told her to fuck off & give her phone to him. He was threatening the kids as well per Bossy & Dodger. Earlier in the summer he got drunk and pissed so he dumped beer on Dodger's face. Since there was no mark on Bossy, they wouldn't do anything than file the report.
Jeeze. That sucks to hear. Sorry for you and the kids.

Watching a doc on Mckamey Manor. I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would sign up for this dumb shit. Almost more perplexing is that it's legal
So this is like real-life Saw except no one's died yet? And it appears that no one will ever win the prize?

well I have my reasons.. Health of my mother for one. Diagnosed with Mild/Moderate Alzheimer's so that's not good

I’m sorry, bro. Thats rough.

I’m sorry, bro. Thats rough.

Thanks man! It was a little time coming. We were noticing things were" changing" about 3 years ago but her doctor retired, covid hit so she couldn't get any appointment. So I am spending as much time as I possibly can with her now

My 2 year old has some pretty funny insults when he’s mad.

Today he told me “You’re like a baby!” because I wouldn’t let him have a third chocolate milk. 😂

My 2 year old has some pretty funny insults when he’s mad.

Today he told me “You’re like a baby!” because I wouldn’t let him have a third chocolate milk. 😂

"Shut it son.... I'm saving you from a milk comma" isn't too much milk a bad thing as well?

So this is like real-life Saw except no one's died yet? And it appears that no one will ever win the prize?

pretty much. the dude is a straight sociopath. He let's people do this for free because he's fucked in the head and knows no one is going to get past something which allows him to do whatever he wants to you. One dude tapped out because he got submerged and the gate above him was locked shut and he was under for like 60 seconds.

It's not a matter of If this dude will fuck up and kill someone it's a matter of when.

But basically you have to make it through 8 hours of torture with you having signed off on shit that would violate any kind of international law.

He can pull teeth, Knock you out etc...it even literally says if he kills you he faces no recourse. Thus why I'm not understanding how thats legal.

well I have my reasons.. Health of my mother for one. Diagnosed with Mild/Moderate Alzheimer's so that's not good
Sucks man. Watched it happen to my grandma. At the beginning it was awful bc my grandpa had a stroke or something like it while taking her to an appointment to see and crashed. They were fine at first but then grandpa got really bad. My uncle lived with them and became her caretaker. Grandpa somehow pulled through and is still kicking today. He got back home for a week and grandma had to go the nursing home. Grandpa got in a month later. About 2 years there and then she passed. She went from forgetting a little to having 0 clue who you are. Heartbreaking for everyone. Best wishes for you & your family.