Happy Thanksgiving

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,256.00
I'll say this, I am thankful for this board as it has provided me with a place to enjoy sports, especially college football and the Oregon Ducks success for going on 12? years now. Always felt this place is the virtual version of a local sports bar. Anyways, Happy Thanksgiving to all, and please join me in celebration this year when Oregon wins their first national championship. Lanning with Bo and Co. aren't stopping for no one.

I'll say this, I am thankful for this board as it has provided me with a place to enjoy sports, especially college football and the Oregon Ducks success for going on 12? years now. Always felt this place is the virtual version of a local sports bar. Anyways, Happy Thanksgiving to all, and please join me in celebration this year when Oregon wins their first national championship. Lanning with Bo and Co. aren't stopping for no one.

Love ya buddy.

But I also lost interested and stopped reading after “thankful for this board”.

I for one hope your duckies do win it all….or at least a team other than Bama, Clemson, Ohio State, Georgia or LSU. Need new blood

Season 8 Thanksgiving GIF by Friends

Thanks for the post man. I like your analogy about this place being like a sports bar. Its been a pleasant distraction over the years

Happy Thanksgiving, though most won’t admit it, we enjoy you to.