Happy Tuesday

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Morning all

Friend of mine is back in town for holidays and group of us are getting together for Trivia tonight

What a game last night. Philly drops their 3rd in a row creating a three-way tie between them, the Cowboys and the Lions all at 10-4.

Last 3 weeks are going to be intense.

And that Drew Lock post game interview was incredible.

Back to coaching practice tonight. Was a nice week off. Hope it goes smoother than our Friday night practice matches. We had some tempers & emotions flaring, including mine. Cousin N1s boy wrestles for his school club and our (Buck's) school club. His school's club coaches have neglected him the past 3 years and kid was going to quit. I convinced him to wrestle with us and he loves it. He received terrible coaching advice Friday from his school club coaches & lost as I was getting over to his match from another. Let's just say coaching philosophies are very different. N1 was pissed & ripped into his son. Also pissed at his school club cosches. Also Buck had a bad attitude after a kid quit against him. Put his street clothes on and said no one will wrestle him. So I get him another match and he intentionally loses and gives 0 effort. I rip him a new one in front of one of his coaches at Grand's club (my alma mater). That coach fully supported me as he watched it. Another not so much, but knew it was my kid & let it be. Then some of our club kids were having success so I made them wrestle kids they would most likely lose against. A few did & needed to learn how to take defeat, so we will touch on that tonight. One got beat by a lesser competitor & I pulled him aside and got him right. He then chose a tough kid that I'm distantly related to and pulled out an upset.

Back to coaching practice tonight. Was a nice week off. Hope it goes smoother than our Friday night practice matches. We had some tempers & emotions flaring, including mine. Cousin N1s boy wrestles for his school club and our (Buck's) school club. His school's club coaches have neglected him the past 3 years and kid was going to quit. I convinced him to wrestle with us and he loves it. He received terrible coaching advice Friday from his school club coaches & lost as I was getting over to his match from another. Let's just say coaching philosophies are very different. N1 was pissed & ripped into his son. Also pissed at his school club cosches. Also Buck had a bad attitude after a kid quit against him. Put his street clothes on and said no one will wrestle him. So I get him another match and he intentionally loses and gives 0 effort. I rip him a new one in front of one of his coaches at Grand's club (my alma mater). That coach fully supported me as he watched it. Another not so much, but knew it was my kid & let it be. Then some of our club kids were having success so I made them wrestle kids they would most likely lose against. A few did & needed to learn how to take defeat, so we will touch on that tonight. One got beat by a lesser competitor & I pulled him aside and got him right. He then chose a tough kid that I'm distantly related to and pulled out an upset.

I got stressed out just reading this.

Which do you hate more, snow or paragraphs?

CSCU - Automatic Admission Program

Introducing the CT Automatic Admission Program (CAAP). Graduating CT high school seniors who meet identified thresholds are eligible upon application to be automatically admitted to participating colleges and universities. Admission to some programs within these colleges and universities may require additional student information or demonstrated student success in the first semesters of attendance. There is no application fee for eligible students.

Which do you hate more, snow or paragraphs?
9057491a-5e38-4d45-95f1-c78a38ef18d1_text.gif

CSCU - Automatic Admission Program

Introducing the CT Automatic Admission Program (CAAP). Graduating CT high school seniors who meet identified thresholds are eligible upon application to be automatically admitted to participating colleges and universities. Admission to some programs within these colleges and universities may require additional student information or demonstrated student success in the first semesters of attendance. There is no application fee for eligible students.
Connecticut State?

Had about 2 inches of snow last night. Used the squeegee to clear off the drive. Then for Christmas its supposed to be in the 50's