Happy Tuesday

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Morning all

I'm assuming everyone was hooked on the lady gophers getting into the more prestigous WNIT final 4, I guess there was an Iowa/LSU womens game going on in a much inferior tournament

More snow today, but shouldn't stick around, but still

george GIF

This thread is already all over the place.

Yup.

Raining like a mofo over here and we're supposed to get some thunder going on soon. My sump pump runs like a SOB when it rains a lot, so I'm always white knuckling it there's the threat of power failure.

Morning all

I'm assuming everyone was hooked on the lady gophers getting into the more prestigous WNIT final 4, I guess there was an Iowa/LSU womens game going on in a much inferior tournament

Yup.

Raining like a mofo over here and we're supposed to get some thunder going on soon. My sump pump runs like a SOB when it rains a lot, so I'm always white knuckling it there's the threat of power failure.
I'll toast you both with a beer while I hang by the pool in sunny 80 degree weather.

Morning all

george GIF
I'd rather have watched the Gophers over the Iowa & LSU game. Bossy wanted to watch Clark and Buck has his weird love of LSU. He roots for LSU football & women hoops. I was a big fan of Minnesota women's hoops in the Borton & Whalen days.

Yup.

My brother's up in New Hampshire. They're calling for 2 feet of snow.

I would if I was up there. They're like 10 minutes from Cannon Mountain.
I have a seasons passes for Mount Sunapee, Wildcat Mountain, Crotched Mountain and Attitiash Mountain, the later of which is only about 45min from Cannon.

Never been to any of them.

did my first talkie bike ride in a while last night...I needed that.

I think my favorite instructor got a boob job

Good Vibes Dancing GIF by Peloton

I have a seasons passes for Mount Sunapee, Wildcat Mountain, Crotched Mountain and Attitiash Mountain, the later of which is only about 45min from Cannon.

Never been to any of them.

IMG_0073.webp

did my first talkie bike ride in a while last night...I needed that.

I think my favorite instructor got a boob job

Good Vibes Dancing GIF by Peloton

You gay again?