Has anyone seen this man?

View attachment 109434

View attachment 109435

I'm old and ugly....just not that ugly!

I kinda feel sorry for this dude because from the looks of it....He had really, really bad acne...for a very long time!

I think the tatts are hiding a lifetime of pain from being called names for his pizzaface....see, I just did it myself!

It's hard not to.....

Uh Oh Oops GIF by tv2norge

A balding ex convict puts the fear in no man in Southlake...we don't play that shit.

I think this Saunders chick has a South African accent and GoBucks has made his grand escape.

Go
Bucks
Go

You know what would be a really odd coincidence? If this guy she's posting pics of who is at Zig's was the one who doxxed me and even contacted my family members all over the country who were on my social media profile and said a bunch of really nasty shit and even made a video with a bunch of my pictures.

That would be so weird if it was the same guy.

That really happened to you? Wow.

It's cute when you pretend like you are on the schedule.

@ukfanfrombirth(cali cat) is the official scheduler and if doesn't come from her it didn't happen and isn't going to happen.

Thanks for reminding me I'm behind on scheduling.

Y'all better be getting me something really nice for the holidays, because this is a lot more work than I think anyone appreciates.

You know what would be a really odd coincidence? If this guy she's posting pics of who is at Zig's was the one who doxxed me and even contacted my family members all over the country who were on my social media profile and said a bunch of really nasty shit and even made a video with a bunch of my pictures.

That would be so weird if it was the same guy.
Doxxing is some nasty stuff, Hammer. I can only imagine the sort of fat loser with no family and no life who engages in such a thing. Smoking pot all alone in your 50s being the highlight of your day, is depressing enough, without fighting with strangers on a message board. If those same people are informing on you with the owners/admins of the other Hoop, what would you think needs to be done about it?

Doxxing is some nasty stuff, Hammer. I can only imagine the sort of fat loser with no family and no life who engages in such a thing. Smoking pot all alone in your 50s being the highlight of your day, is depressing enough, without fighting with strangers on a message board. If those same people are informing on you with the owners/admins of the other Hoop, what would you think needs to be done about it?
tabascojet richly deserves to be doxxed right now but I have something even better in mind for him. Just getting my ducks in a row.