Has anyone seen this man?

Hey, he's raggin' on yer land, Bro

I noticed.... I will wait for his reply before I decide my next course of action. @basement bias you are hereby challenged

Adam Devine Hbo GIF by The Righteous Gemstones

His nose doesn't look blue in the pic...

If Hu is right, it's definitely either FanNation or CBS messing with a poster they know.

@Rock Strongo is this typical of the shit those guys would pull?
frankie used to go there, sort of, years ago. but he was subtle before cruel.

If Hu is right, it's definitely either FanNation or CBS messing with a poster they know.

@Rock Strongo is this typical of the shit those guys would pull?
Only FN guy I can remember from BC was Canuck Eh, and he’s been banned from the Hoop since not long after I first joined

He's not in Florida. I'm sure I would've seen him around.

Yeah, I can think of some other guys who would pull something like that
I'm trying to understand the motivation though. And also "she" keeps asking for this poster to send a PM.

Also, if that is the Sharon Saunders, wasn't the death in 2013? Seems like a very long time to wait. If they're trying to be cruel, much of the pain of the loss has subsided.

Ok. I didn't start there till July 2010, but I seem to remember seeing the Outlaw name. The other two I don't remember.
He spent most of his time on the Chicken Fuckin' Threads.

I'm trying to understand the motivation though. And also "she" keeps asking for this poster to send a PM.

Also, if that is the Sharon Saunders, wasn't the death in 2013? Seems like a very long time to wait. If they're trying to be cruel, much of the pain of the loss has subsided.
New Theory:

It's @SportsChic