One bulb out, how many do you change?

• I change the one that isn't burnt out

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ill

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
When yous guise see you have a headlight out, do you change both bulbs or just the one that is out?

Either leave the lights on dim if it is the bright light or take out the other one and leave them on bright if the dim light blew ...

Either leave the lights on dim if it is the bright light or take out the other one and leave them on bright if the dim light blew ...
ohh

I didn't include "be a dick and drive around with your brights on so you have 2 headlights"

I think it is pretty safe to say that if you change them both out at the same time, there is little chance they burn out at the same time next time....so why change them both?

I think it is pretty safe to say that if you change them both out at the same time, there is little chance they burn out at the same time next time....so why change them both?
Why not? I have a chandelier that I replaced all the bulbs on at the same time, from the same package and they all went out within a few weeks of each other. That's not normal?

Why not? I have a chandelier that I replaced all the bulbs on at the same time, from the same package and they all went out within a few weeks of each other. That's not normal?
feels like it never seems to work that way with headlights...I don't know why

If one goes out the other is likely to follow soon. I would swap both out for higher beam higher quality headlights from an online supplier and have a shop put them in.

If one goes out the other is likely to follow soon. I would swap both out for higher beam higher quality headlights from an online supplier and have a shop put them in.
I bought the midgrade. I don't need to have headlights that you would see in some rice burning Honda.

and I will do it myself, thank you very much

feels like it never seems to work that way with headlights...I don't know why
Also- what is headlight fluid? Are you talking about the washer fluid in the tiny baby windshield wipers on headlights?

Also- what is headlight fluid? Are you talking about the washer fluid in the tiny baby windshield wipers on headlights?
no

I usually do a full headlight fluid change at least once a year

along with the blinker fluid

ohh

I didn't include "be a dick and drive around with your brights on so you have 2 headlights"
Anyone that buys two headlights to fix one needs all of the options available.