Hey, Texas A&M, Fuck You/ Hey, Texas, Fuck You

Thumbs Ok GIF by MOODMAN

I could be watching one of the greatest College Football Rivalries in the History of the sport today, in a food coma.
But no. You guys fucked that all up.

And being the little man bitches you are, it probably stays a memory.

Blink 182 Reaction GIF
hey. watch your language, man.

I have a friend from Albuquerque who moved to Tennessee years ago. He'd tell people he was from New Mexico and was shocked how often people said "how do you speak English so good?" or "you don't look Mexican!" :facepalm:
Old friend of mine when I lived in El Paso was from Minnesota. When his grandparents would mail him letters, cards, etc they would address it with his name, street address and "El Paso, Texas - USA" on the last line. I accused him of lying until he showed me the next one he got from them. He said they really thought he was living in a place where people rode their horses up to the Cantina and tied them up to the hitching post out front.

Old friend of mine when I lived in El Paso was from Minnesota. When his grandparents would mail him letters, cards, etc they would address it with his name, street address and "El Paso, Texas - USA" on the last line. I accused him of lying until he showed me the next one he got from them. He said they really thought he was living in a place where people rode your horses up to the Cantina and tied them up to the hitching post out front.
You won't believe this but until I married his daughter four years ago and broadened his horizons, my F-I-L had never watched an inning of baseball nor had he, you're not going to believe this, ever been to a Mexican restaurant. We took him to one and he ordered a quesdilla and read it phonetically from the menu like quess-uh-dill-uh. :L :L :L

You won't believe this but until I married his daughter four years ago and broadened his horizons, my F-I-L had never watched an inning of baseball nor had he, you're not going to believe this, ever been to a Mexican restaurant. We took him to one and he ordered a quesdilla and read it phonetically from the menu like quess-uh-dill-uh. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
LMAO...did you give him an opportunity to pronounce guacamole?

I could be watching one of the greatest College Football Rivalries in the History of the sport today, in a food coma.
But no. You guys fucked that all up.

And being the little man bitches you are, it probably stays a memory.

Blink 182 Reaction GIF
You wanna be drank and have a full belly and watch those shaved head hitler youths slobber-tongue those Sasquatch co-Ed’s in the stands when TAMU finally scores in garbage time?