Hi I'm new here!

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 42.00
Good Morning,

I am new here and would like to know the rules on this site.
I don't like poop threads, I I don't like negative ratings, oh and I don't like rage quitting threads

But what we do know is...you like brittle bitches

dumb and dumber laughing GIF

We throw out those with negative reaction scores.

Amirite?

If you guys change them poop ratings I will show you my collection of Women from the Hoop naked I have collected over the years on here!

Good Morning,

I am new here and would like to know the rules on this site.
I don't like poop threads, I I don't like negative ratings, oh and I don't like rage quitting threads
Take THAT, you with your minus 5 reaction score

@HammerDown, At what negative point level do people get auto-banned?

Did that kid ever get locked up and helped?
I don't know? There was one night he went off the deep end and I stopped chatting with him.
The three of us had some good times at night on there but man he really went off the deep end

I don't know? There was one night he went off the deep end and I stopped chatting with him.
The three of us had some good times at night on there but man he really went off the deep end
Drugs and/or other issues, obviously? His whole life was online.

Drugs and/or other issues, obviously? His whole life was online.
Well he loved his drugs back in the day with booze,
I don't know I remember when I first started back in the day on there he seemed cool and was fun to chat with.

Don't tell anyone but he went down hill after Moxie broke his heart

I don't know I remember when I first started back in the day on there he seemed cool and was fun to chat with.

Happy Shirley Temple GIF

I thought it was when @Win TWINS!!! gave him the rainbow seen round the Internet.