Holy Crap (Indy 500)

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 72,944.00
a guy clipped a spinning car & flipped, but the scary part is his rear tire flew up almost into what would have been the stands if the Stands didnt end right there.
Could have had several fatalities if the stands went a little further down.
As it is I am wondering where the tire went & if anyone out & about not in the stands might have gotten hit.

a guy clipped a spinning car & flipped, but the scary part is his rear tire flew up almost into what would have been the stands if the Stands didnt end right there.
As it is I am wondering where the tire went & if anyone out & about not in the stands might have gotten hit.

I saw that real time. Great safety design or that dude would have been decapitated.

Lucky the tire didn't take out some of the crowd.

I saw that real time. Great safety design or that dude would have been decapitated.

Lucky the tire didn't take out some of the crowd.
yeah I saw it real time too. Thought it was going in the crowd. Was thinking oh fuck!

They say the angle of the collision severed the tire tether.

reported no injuries from the tire. just messed up a white car in the parking lot.

ok.
Newgarden has the best post race celebration ever!

More like 1 of 3. Monaco sucked as usual. It's been a snoozefest for years now. They need to move on from it.
It was the best F1 race in a while. Verstappen had plus odds on Thursday evening. I win a mortgage payment on that