Holy Crap (Indy 500)

Honestly, it was the best Monaco race in years with the rain in the second half and the tires strategies. But the best Monaco race in years is still a terrible race for any series
Was listening to Denny Hamlin’s podcast and the cohost said that there hasn’t been an on track pass for the lead at Monaco since 1996.

But Monaco was more exciting than this Spanish GP

But Monaco was more exciting than this Spanish GP
I think unless something major happens, most, if not all of the F1 races will be this way in regards to Verstappen running away with it.
Behind him though was some great racing.

I think unless something major happens, most, if not all of the F1 races will be this way in regards to Verstappen running away with it.
Behind him though was some great racing.
I wouldn’t call it great racing. That race needed some rain or a safety car

It was some good racing. If you're wanting rubbin' and crashes, stick to NASCAR.
Granted, I missed the first half, but I don’t recall a single pass for a points paying position. Top 5 never changed.

I like all forms of racing other than drag, but NASCAR undoubtedly puts on a better racing product, not gonna dispute that.

And there’s a big difference between good and great.

I had a great gambling day yesterday with Kyle Busch and Verstappen both winning, but neither race was great.

Was the race good today? Had some plans and missed it and forgot to record it. I see easy money won again