Home Run Derby

fordman84

Administrator
Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 95,570.00
Anyone else see Vlad Jr absolutely murder that kid win left field? Liner off the face, I'll be on the lookout for the tweet of it.

video clip sucks, but you get the idea

5032b0f7-000d-4266-8a17-2d44178d4b6f_text.gif

Pussy generation can't catch a ball, and now there won't anymore kids allowed out there

Pussy generation can't catch a ball, and now there won't anymore kids allowed out there
He was the only kid that even moved his feet.

Lil fuckers are all back on their heels.

With the clock now instead of outs, I’m surprised more kids don’t get fucked up.

Yeah I was watching the kids run after a ball and then just wander around. In left field that's dangerous because by the time the ball lands the next has been hit. That's why I was on the lookout for someone getting drilled.

Speaking of, Pete did you take a ball off the noggin?
Hey, Pete's a progressive guy and all, but those sort of bedroom hobbies would definitely mess up his hair.
These kids need to practice some form running
They need about 60% less of them on the field there. Unless the goal is to get them to bash foreheads.

Hey, Pete's a progressive guy and all, but those sort of bedroom hobbies would definitely mess up his hair.

They need about 60% less of them on the field there. Unless the goal is to get them to bash foreheads.
Social darwinism

Speaking of, Pete did you take a ball off the noggin?

These kids need to practice some form running
Part of the reason I hate baseball, besides its boring AF, and just a outdated game, and the only thing its good for is assisting with taking a nap, is being forced to play catcher for my friends older brother and his buddy when I was about 12, and no not buttfucking type catcher. . Think I was 6th grade. They were freshman in high school, and my friends brother was a pitcher. No gear, only a glove, and they wanted to practice on the elementary school fields. I was the only kid around, and it was either do what they said, or get beat up.

I actually caught the first few, and only let one get by me. I didn't hate baseball back then, and played a little. I think it was the fifth pitch, and the batter just barely clipped the bottom of the ball, and it spun right over the top of my glove, and imbedded in my eye socket, like it was made for it. Didn't knock me out, but close, and blackened both my eyes. Probably got a fracture in my orbital socket, but who took kids to the doctor in those days. Probably responsible parent did. Had almost a fully blood stained eye ball for the rest of the summer.

I felt safer playing Smear the Queer, or a version of basketball that was basically fighting with a basketball bouncing around, with the hood rat gang bangers going forward. Never played baseball again.

Part of the reason I hate baseball, besides its boring AF, and just a outdated game, and the only thing its good for is assisting with taking a nap, is being forced to play catcher for my friends older brother and his buddy when I was about 12, and no not buttfucking type catcher. . Think I was 6th grade. They were freshman in high school, and my friends brother was a pitcher. No gear, only a glove, and they wanted to practice on the elementary school fields. I was the only kid around, and it was either do what they said, or get beat up.

I actually caught the first few, and only let one get by me. I didn't hate baseball back then, and played a little. I think it was the fifth pitch, and the batter just barely clipped the bottom of the ball, and it spun right over the top of my glove, and imbedded in my eye socket, like it was made for it. Didn't knock me out, but close, and blackened both my eyes. Probably got a fracture in my orbital socket, but who took kids to the doctor in those days. Probably responsible parent did. Had almost a fully blood stained eye ball for the rest of the summer.

I felt safer playing Smear the Queer, or a version of basketball that was basically fighting with a basketball bouncing around, with the hood rat gang bangers going forward. Never played baseball again.
I always wanted to be a catcher, mainly because I thought it would be cool to wear that gear. But according to my LL coach, being left-handed there was no chance they were putting me back there. So where did he put me? Second base. Why? Because I should have been playing first but his fat ass son was too slow to play anywhere else but first so 2B it was. I played a shit ton of baseball to the point I got sick of it and moved on to other sports. I really didn't become a fan until my 20's

Oh lord! Smear the Queer! That brings back some memories! We had a version of basketball called barn ball. We played in someone's barn with all of this hay to the side so ANYTHING was in play. No out of bounds and you could basically knock someone into the wall

Oh lord! Smear the Queer! That brings back some memories! We had a version of basketball called barn ball. We played in someone's barn with all of this hay to the side so ANYTHING was in play. No out of bounds and you could basically knock someone into the wall
I lived about 2 miles from Herbert Gerson Park, which was the largest housing project in Las Vegas for a long time. They played a version of basketball called Gerson Ball. If you called a foul, you basically got jumped. The bangers would travel to the schools and parks where we played, and basically beat everyone up on the court. I was the only white boy dumb enough to keep showing up.

I would come home all beat up and shit. My mom would ask "who did this to you? Show me where they live." Like yeah, ok mom, let me have you go get beat up by the dude's mom, that beat me up. You wonder why I'm fucked up. Wonder no further.