Hoopla Grave Yard

@geems

jersey shore fist pump GIF

My favorite Rock moment was I was *RESPONDING* to a joke someone made about the Boston school system and he started listing his high school résumé and shit. It took like five tries for him to get it that he was responding to the wrong person who made that Boston crack and when he got it said something like "well I don't have time to read all the posts."

graveyard is one word, Chickie

you stupid motherfucker

My favorite Rock moment was I was *RESPONDING* to a joke someone made about the Boston school system and he started listing his high school résumé and shit. It took like five tries for him to get it that he was responding to the wrong person who made that Boston crack and when he got it said something like "well I don't have time to read all the posts."
Mine was when he sent his "boy who touched the stars" article in a PM, but did so with a local file. So all I got was an error icon because the image didn't exist (or that path) on my computer. I kept telling him in the PM, then in the public thread, that he sent me nothing. So finally I quoted the message publicly and he lost his shit that I just "doxxed him"...since the image does work when he saw it but not for anyone else :L

Took like 10 of y'all telling him that local images can't be shared like that and we couldn't see anything for him to make some lame excuse and run away. :pound:

Mine was when he sent his "boy who touched the stars" article in a PM, but did so with a local file. So all I got was an error icon because the image didn't exist (or that path) on my computer. I kept telling him in the PM, then in the public thread, that he sent me nothing. So finally I quoted the message publicly and he lost his shit that I just "doxxed him"...since the image does work when he saw it but not for anyone else :facepalm:

Took like 10 of y'all telling him that local images can't be shared like that and we couldn't see anything for him to make some lame excuse and run away. :pound:
For me it was when he bragged to me about being a D3 hockey player. Went on to tell me that he got a tryout with the local AHL team(spoiler: this doesn’t happen. The AHL training camps are entirely comprised of former D1 tryouts, washed out NHL players or players on the cusp of the NHL. Even superstar D3 players won’t get an ATO with an AHL team…). He made the team, but decided he didn’t want to play.

I think he was betting on the fact no one would call him on it because hockey is an obscure sport. Except… I literally worked for a team in the AHL at one point(in the same division of the team he claimed to have made, no less) I have a very in depth knowledge of how it works…

I just played into it with a “wow, that’s cool man”

For me it was when he bragged to me about being a D3 hockey player. Went on to tell me that he got a tryout with the local AHL team(spoiler: this doesn’t happen. The AHL training camps are entirely comprised of former D1 tryouts, washed out NHL players or players on the cusp of the NHL. Even superstar D3 players won’t get an ATO with an AHL team…). He made the team, but decided he didn’t want to play.

I think he was betting on the fact no one would call him on it because hockey is an obscure sport. Except… I literally worked for a team in the AHL at one point(in the same division of the team he claimed to have made, no less) I have a very in depth knowledge of how it works…

Yeah. A weird situation to be in when IRL you have expert experience and some blowhard is spouting. Don't want to out too many details but the urge to stomp on pompous ass is overwhelming.

"my sensors are made from rockets" was a doozy too. He spun into a "well since they are made from the same materials, they are made from each other". So I surmised that people are made of pencils. :pound:

Back