HooplaNation Confidence Bowl '23

Still not too late to join. One game locked and another in about 5 minutes, but 4 others this afternoon and tonight. If you miss the first two they will count as your 1 point and 2 point games. No big loss there.

Tell Third Eye GIF by Denyse®

Ya I took cal for 6 points. Not looking good

Made my picks for today and Monday about 2AM. Done gone and changed two of them. I'm fucked all ready.
Well, I did ok with the switches. Changed to App. St. and Texas Tech to win. The one game I missed was N. Mex. St.

I went back to look being all happy with how I did yesterday.

Apparently i didn't same the picks I made. ALL of them. I am zero for.

Screw it this year.

Screw it this year.

That sucks.

However, the worst you're out is just 28 points (7+6+5+4+3+2+1).
You still have all of your big pointers available.

The leaders used a lot of their big pointers yesterday.

The person in 2nd place lost their 37 and 17 pointers.
The person in 3rd place lost their 19, 33, and 34 pointers.

That's more points than you lost.

Screw it this year.

You weren't the only one to make a "format" mistake.
Looks like several forgot to assign points.

Last edited:
Big points to come. I’m coming for ya, JD!

Still not too late to join. One game locked and another in about 5 minutes, but 4 others this afternoon and tonight. If you miss the first two they will count as your 1 point and 2 point games. No big loss there.

Shit. Did not realize I had to pick all 50
Games first. Whoops

Shit. Did not realize I had to pick all 50
Games first. Whoops
Yeah, I found out you have to pick all the games before it will save them. So I picked Saturdays games and Monday game and ranked them, then just went down the list and picked which team would win, didn't rank them. You can change them anytime you want before a game starts. Any changes will auto-save.

The real leaders based on maximum points aval.

@Batman ..................... 944
@Red_Alert ................. 943
@outofyourmind ...... 941
@Tin Man .................... 940

Still have time to enter. 7 games missed, but they are the 1-7 point games. No big loss.
Game on Monday afternoon and one Tuesday night.

Btw. You didn’t lose much. In fact, you lost less than some of us who put high points on favorites and ended up losing those potential points.

Yeah, I found out you have to pick all the games before it will save them. So I picked Saturdays games and Monday game and ranked them, then just went down the list and picked which team would win, didn't rank them. You can change them anytime you want before a game starts. Any changes will auto-save.

I did same.

Back