Hooplanation March Madness Pickem!!! Join Now!!

I have to make picks every day?

I can't just fill out a bracket and be done with it?
Yeah, cause these are pick ems, so you pick round by round. We understand if that's too much work for busy executives like yourself. Maybe get your executive assistant to do them for you?

XenForo is not set up for 'Brackets' so you could pick 1 time. All first round games are available now to pick, but there are a total of 6 days you would need to pick if you want to pick all weeks, it's up to you.

Each week wins $3K vCash for 1st, $2K vCash for 2nd & $1K vCash for 3rd, and the overall winners win $30K vCash for 1st, $20K vCash for 2nd, $10K vCash for 3rd.

Yeah, cause these are pick ems, so you pick round by round. We understand if that's too much work for busy executives like yourself. Maybe get your executive assistant to do them for you?

She's finishing up my massage and will be starting supper soon.

I'll have to ask what she's got going on after doing the dishes.

XenForo is not set up for 'Brackets' so you could pick 1 time. All first round games are available now to pick, but there are a total of 6 days you would need to pick if you want to pick all weeks, it's up to you.

Each week wins $3K vCash for 1st, $2K vCash for 2nd & $1K vCash for 3rd, and the overall winners win $30K vCash for 1st, $20K vCash for 2nd, $10K vCash for 3rd.

Excited Season 6 GIF by The Office

She's finishing up my massage and will be starting supper soon.

I'll have to ask what she's got going on after doing the dishes.

OK. My pics are N

I told her she could put off ironing my tighty whities into 6 in squares (the way I like them) until later this evening.

I told her she could put off ironing my tighty whities into 6 in squares (the way I like them) until later this evening.
I'm dyslexic, is it tighty whities or whitety tighties?

:noidea:

OK. My pics are N

Mmmm, that's GOOD executive leadership

Wooooooooo!!!!!!