Poll HooplaNation Poll Tourney - Best CFB Home Uniform/Helmets - Round 1 - 3 Notre Dame v 6 Penn State

Who has a better home uniform+helmet combination?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 447.00
Who has a better home uniform + helmet combination?

Winner faces the winner of Ole Miss vs LSU in Semifinals.
Loser faces the loser of Ole Miss vs LSU in Consolation Semifinals.

Poll open until Wednesday, July 20th. Better seed wins tie-breaker.

Week 2 - Round 1
Matchup #3

#3 seed Notre Dame

giphy.gif

verses

#6 seed Penn State
200.gif

Matchup #4 - #2 seed Ole Miss vs #7 seed LSU

I made a correction at #2 and #7 seed. Ole Miss was actually #2 seed.
bracket2.jpg

My vote is not a reflection of support for anything PSU

They’re both bland and boring. Went with ND because it doesn’t make me think of Sandusky

They’re both bland and boring. Went with ND because it doesn’t make me think of Sandusky
I think Penn State's is one of the worst helmets in football. It's so boring. At least ND spruced theirs up with the gold flake paint that actually makes it look pretty sharp.

I agree. It was a tough decision because neither have a helmet emblem.

I originally went with Penn St, but the Sandusky thing is enough to change my vote.

I agree. It was a tough decision because neither have a helmet emblem.

I originally went with Penn St, but the Sandusky thing is enough to change my vote.
I didn't let that sway me, mostly because Notre Dame is a Catholic institution and when it comes to pederasty Sandusky is a piker compared to those men.

Going to stick with Notre Dame because this is football related and the kiddie diddling didn't happen in their locker room showers.

I'd have voted against either in the next round anyway.

Starting tomorrow - Consolation semifinals - Winners face off for 5th - Losers face off for 7th

1st seed Tennessee vs 4th seed Oklahoma
6th seed Penn State vs 7th seed LSU

bracket3.jpg

Notre Dame and its not even close. Prnn State shouldnt even be allowed to be in this tournament. They have a white helmet...with no emblem on it. Just a white helmet, blue stripe down the middle. Blah.