HooplaNation Poster, Copy and Pasted 37 Articles, From 12 Sites

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 67,441.00
With no regard for whether interesting, or having any wanted content whatsoever

Something needs to be done about this GiGi character. At the very least, his Dallas-Rodgers gaybo crush fandom should be studied by a professional psychology organization.

Sportshammer1217 has to drive traffic to this site somehow peter....that most beloved poster thread just isn't bringing in the views

Sportshammer1217 has to drive traffic to this site somehow peter....that most beloved poster thread just isn't bringing in the views
I herewith categorically deny that I am using the Sportshammerguy1217 account to spam new threads in a vain attempt to produce clicks for advertisers as you allege, ser.

I can't count
Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

All I was doing was trying to start some discussion. What was I thinking that’s what sports forums are for. To talk sports

All I was doing was trying to start some discussion. What was I thinking that’s what sports forums are for. To talk sports
What conversations were going to had about a Zeller signing?

Hey you never know there could be zeller fans on this site. It is free agency time so I thought any signing would be news worthy but who am I

Hey you never know there could be zeller fans on this site. It is free agency time so I thought any signing would be news worthy but who am I
The only fans of zellers, are related to other zellers