Poll HooplaNation's All-Time Greatest CFB Coaches Tourney - 6 Switzer vs 11 Swinney

Who do you think has/had a better CFB coaching career?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 447.00
Posting this a night early because I will be busy tomorrow.

Who do you think has/had a better CFB coaching career? Poll is open for 4 days

Winners of this week matchups meet in the Quarterfinals and Losers meet up in the Elimination Round 11

Round 1 | Week 3

Matchup #5 (link) - #3 seed Tom Osborne vs #14 seed Pop Warner
Matchup #6 (This thread) - #6 seed Barry Switzer vs #11 seed Dabo Swinney

Coach6.jpgView attachment 18886

I voted Dabo because he’s done his thing at Clemson, not a traditional power, but we all know Oklahoma fans aren’t capable of being objective
Lol Switzer has 3 National Titles and Super Bowl but okay.

Lol Switzer has 3 National Titles and Super Bowl but okay.
Super Bowl doesn’t mean shit here.

Dabo has two natties, they came Clemson, not a blue blood, and a program that was a joke when he took over.

Be objective, not a mouth breathing, low IQ blind homer

I voted Dabo because he’s done his thing at Clemson, not a traditional power, but we all know Oklahoma fans aren’t capable of being objective

dab success GIF

Yep. Plus I'm guessing Dabo doesn't fuck his assistant coaches wives and we won't see Lawrence on the cover of SI for being a drug dealer either.

Super Bowl doesn’t mean shit here.

Dabo has two natties, they came Clemson, not a blue blood, and a program that was a joke when he took over.

Be objective, not a mouth breathing, low IQ blind homer
So you're saying that 2 is better than 3 and a Super Bowl title means nothing. Georgia logic :dhd:

So you're saying that 2 is better than 3 and a Super Bowl title means nothing. Georgia logic :dhd:
We’re ranking college coaches, what they do in the NFL means nothing here.

Winning 2 natties at a program like Clemson is just as impressive as winning 3 at a blue blood. Derpy Oklahoma logic can’t see the difference between a blue blood and a team that was known for “Clemsoning” before Dabo took over.

Be objective, or keep on proving the stereotype of Oklahoma fans being retarded blind homers right. I don’t care either way,

dab success GIF

Yep. Plus I'm guessing Dabo doesn't fuck his assistant coaches wives and we won't see Lawrence on the cover of SI for being a drug dealer either.
Comon man don't let that 15-1 record Switzer had against you including never losing to Berry Sanders blind you.

We’re ranking college coaches, what they do in the NFL means nothing here.

Winning 2 natties at a program like Clemson is just as impressive as winning 3 at a blue blood. Derpy Oklahoma logic can’t see the difference between a blue blood and a team that was known for “Clemsoning” before Dabo took over.

Be objective, or keep on proving the stereotype of Oklahoma fans being retarded blind homers right. I don’t care either way,
Clemson has won a national championship before Dabo got there. You act they were Vanderbilt or something.

Clemson has won a national championship before Dabo got there. You act they were Vanderbilt or something.
God damn son, back in 81. They were a running joke for decades before Dabo got there.

God damn son, back in 81. They were a running joke for decades before Dabo got there.
You know Switzer was the OU coach in 81 right and Oklahoma hadn't done shit since the 50's until he got there. Switzer wins this in a landslide.

You know Switzer was the OU coach in 81 right and Oklahoma hadn't done shit since the 50's until he got there. Switzer wins this in a landslide.
Blue blood vs former joke of program. Can’t be objective, low IQ, living in the past. You’re the ultimate stereotypical Oklahoma fan.

National Championships in the first 3 years of being a Head Coach

Switzer - 2
Dabo - 0

While Dabo has had a nice run, he has had Zero competition in the ACC.

Switzer was playing two Top 10 Teams every single year in Texas and Nebraska.
Dabo had to go through the playoffs. Switzer just had to get the polls to vote for his teams. Never had to beat anything like Nick Saban’s Alabama teams to win his natties.

Voting Switzer in this one but I don't think it's the landslide the votes are showing it to be. It's actually really close between the two