Hot shower Friday

Like the bathroom at my office office?

Or the bathroom next to my office at my stunning estate?

The office office didn't have a tub to pee in, just a shower to pee in.

The estate has 3 tubs for pissing.
3 tubs seems like a lot for two people.

You and the wife gonna be hosting lots of family when you start having kids?

Damn. No more hockey. And football is shot for you. What do you even have to look forward to?

3d fuck off GIF by somenerv

Legit the only times I've pissed in the sink are in bars when there's been a line for the regular pisser.

Can you not hold your piss for a couple minutes while your wife finishes on the toilet?
I'm a busy man

Legit the only times I've pissed in the sink are in bars when there's been a line for the regular pisser.

Can you not hold your piss for a couple minutes while your wife finishes on the toilet?
some of these people...I worry about their bladders

3 tubs seems like a lot for two people.

You and the wife gonna be hosting lots of family when you start having kids?

The air on the lower level is cooler, if you want to enjoy a cool breeze while you take a bath.

The tub in the master allows wonderful views of the walk-in closet, so you can take a bath and then envision what you will wear afterwards.

The tub in the guest bathroom is an open ended tub experience for any guests that want to take a bath in someone else's home.

She has good days and bad ones. When she doesn't sleep, she has bad days.

If she's really tired, her vocabulary drops, her speech slows, and her right hand doesn't work as well as it should.

Took Little Guy out of his bassinet in our room. Hopefully the wife can get an hour or two of sleep before our other hellion wakes up.
I like you.

I take back all the mean things I’ve said to you. For now.

some of these people...I worry about their bladders
Wouldn't want to take a road trip with any of these dudes that can't hold their piss. Stopping every two hours, like you're going somewhere with a woman.

played a great front 9 at a course I don't usually play, but they had just aerated the greens and it was like putting through a sandtrap on some of the holes.

the back 9....they were not good. Lost many balls hitting the ball into the setting sun and just my GAF.

got a Five Guys burger on my way home. That was my highlight.

I think the times I've done it are when I had roommates, and someone was in the shower.

Wouldn't want to take a road trip with any of these dudes that can't hold their piss. Stopping every two hours, like you're going somewhere with a woman.
oh they'd be pissing in your Hydroflask.

played a great front 9 at a course I don't usually play, but they had just aerated the greens and it was like putting through a sandtrap on some of the holes.

the back 9....they were not good. Lost many balls hitting the ball into the setting sun and just my GAF.

got a Five Guys burger on my way home. That was my highlight.
Made peach crisp last night.

That was goddamn delicious.

Can confirm. Piss about every 200 miles.