GAME Houston Texas vs. Kansas City Chiefs (7:20 PM Central NBC)

I can't wait to see Clyde, Tyreek, Kelce, Mecole, and Sammy all on the field together for the first time. Also, I hope the Chiefs publish all the pre-game videos shown at the stadium on social media.

@Vita does pickems but looks like that is picking based on spread. On the Bookie we have both spread and money line betting.

clint eastwood legend GIF

Pickems are always by spreads, unless @gobigred wants to do the timely and massive amounts of tiebreakers each week?????

Sorting out 8 posters with 15-1 records sucks ass!

Of course the Texans get out scored 51-7 after the first quarter last time they played and decided to get rid of their best receiver. That will put them closer.

This one shouldn’t be a close game, but who knows this weird year.

I did go ahead and take the under for this in bookie. Call it a hunch with much less camps and no preseason games.

Pickems are always by spreads, unless @gobigred wants to do the timely and massive amounts of tiebreakers each week?????

Nope. I have enough to do with Bookie especially with CFB and NFL starting.

i will get i will get home at 7:15 or so, with 6 grams of BHO, and will be ready.

curious what david johnson looks like now

Sorting out 8 posters with 15-1 records sucks ass!
When are we getting the CFB games?

Asking for a friend.

Of course the Texans get out scored 51-7 after the first quarter last time they played and decided to get rid of their best receiver. That will put them closer.

This one shouldn’t be a close game, but who knows this weird year.

I did go ahead and take the under for this in bookie. Call it a hunch with much less camps and no preseason games.
No training camp or pre-season for the defense either.

Just sayin...............

No training camp or pre-season for the defense either.

Just sayin...............
Yeah, college players have suffered from no tackling drills......wondering if the NFL players could have the same issue.

This could be like an Arena League game.....