How do you like your oysters?

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 10,650.00
I like em every way I’ve tried em.

My favorite is raw with a touch of hot sauce on a cracker.

A close second is grilled with some Parmesan cheese and bacon bits. I cook those at home. My parents just got back from PCB and brought me back a couple dozen that I’m gonna cook this evening

Rockefellers are good too. If at a restaurant and I don’t get em raw, I always get a sampler platter

Smoked.

Otherwise in the garbage.

BBQ, half shell, butter, crumbled bleu cheese, hot sauce.

Fried, steamed, grilled, in a stew......pretty much any way I can get them.

A close second is grilled with some Parmesan cheese and bacon bits. I cook those at home. My parents just got back from PCB and brought me back a couple dozen that I’m gonna cook this evening

Rockefellers are good too. If at a restaurant and I don’t get em raw, I always get a sampler platter
Rockefellers are my fav. I could eat those fuckers all day.

Oysters are up there with scallops, deer tenderloin, rare ribeyes and Brussels sprouts for my favorite food

Love Escargot as well. They sound so much better when you don't call 'em snails.

I've given Brussels sprouts many tries, buy they just taste like sour dirt to me.
I used to hate em, but I guess my tastebuds changed or something, because they’re by far my favorite vegetable now. Like em smoked the best

I like my oysters served raw to my biggest haters.

that's what he gets for eating oysters in a month without an R in it.

Chop up a few pieces of bacon, and roast that with the Brussels, then hit with some splashes of balsamic vinegar, right when they come out of the oven.

🤌